Regular Ink-UV Light-cured Ink Resin Rainbow Color for 3D Pen DIY
Regular Ink Package contains 5 small boxes of colorful ink refills;
these colors are Red; Blue; Yellow; Green; Brown, alternative ink
rainbow colors enables you to draw gadgets with full imagination.
Its elegant appearance and amazing comfortable feel will give both
the beginners and 3D pen addicts enjoyable experience. POLYES
R&D team has made different types of inks to satisfy different
creation needs and it will be a great of fun for people to create
their own 3D world.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Melting Range (°C)
Boiling Range (°C)
Flash Point (°C)
Decomposition Temp (°C)
Autoignition Temp (°C)
Upper Explosive Limit (%)
Lower Explosive Limit (%)
Volatile Component (%vol)
Solubility in water (g/L)
Vapour Pressure (kPa)
Specific Gravity (water=1)
Relative Vapour Density (air=1)
Unique Ecological Industrial Chain:
We have built the ecological industrial chain from materials,
equipment, software to application service platform, which largely
promotes the added values of products, to ensure core
competitiveness and support for the long-term development.
We have R&D ability in intellectual property rights, owning a
number of software patents, software products and advanced
equipment; Cutting-edge technology can form dense barriers,
bringing more valuable space and great profits for the company.
Ink Storage Requirements:
• Store in original containers.
• Keep containers securely sealed.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
• Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.
• Protect containers against physical damage and check regularly
• Avoid strong acids, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides and
• Avoid reaction with oxidizing agents.
Q1: Is it safe for my children to use Polyes Q1 3D Printer Pen and
Polyes Q1 is eco-friendly and especially designed for children,
because we insert child-safety switch and tilt-sensor to avert the
potential risk. And we have passed CE and FCC, so it is safe for
children to use.
Q2: What is the drawing length,usage time and expiration date of
one cool ink cartridge?
You can draw 25-30 meters which will take around half to 1 hour.
The ink cartridge should be kept in a cool, dark place and if you
keep it correctly, its shelf life would be 6 to 12 months.
• Use in a well-ventilated area.
• Avoid contact with incompatible materials.
• When handling, DO NOT eat, drink or smoke.
• Keep containers securely sealed when not in use.
• Avoid physical damage to containers.
• Wash hands with soap and water after handling.