Colorful 3D Regular Ink Package With Various Colors For 3D
Decoration And Creation
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Melting Range (°C)
Boiling Range (°C)
Flash Point (°C)
Decomposition Temp (°C)
Autoignition Temp (°C)
Upper Explosive Limit (%)
Lower Explosive Limit (%)
Volatile Component (%vol)
Solubility in water (g/L)
Vapour Pressure (kPa)
Specific Gravity (water=1)
Relative Vapour Density (air=1)
We have R&D ability in intellectual property rights, owning a
number of software patents, software products and advanced
equipment; Cutting-edge technology can form dense barriers,
bringing more valuable space and great profits for the company.
Ink Storage Requirements:
• Store in original containers.
• Keep containers securely sealed.
• Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
• Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.
• Protect containers against physical damage and check regularly
• Avoid strong acids, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides and
• Avoid reaction with oxidizing agents.
Q1: Is it safe for my children to use Polyes Q1 3D Printer Pen and
Polyes Q1 is eco-friendly and especially designed for children,
because we insert child-safety switch and tilt-sensor to avert the
potential risk. And we have passed CE and FCC, so it is safe for
children to use.
Q2: What is the drawing length,usage time and expiration date of
one cool ink cartridge?
You can draw 25-30 meters which will take around half to 1 hour.
The ink cartridge should be kept in a cool, dark place and if you
keep it correctly, its shelf life would be 6 to 12 months.
• Use in a well-ventilated area.
• Avoid contact with incompatible materials.
• When handling, DO NOT eat, drink or smoke.
• Keep containers securely sealed when not in use.
• Avoid physical damage to containers.
• Wash hands with soap and water after handling.